Website Invision Pharma Ltd
QUALITY CONTROL (QC) / QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA)- CHEMIST
Roles and Responsibilities of QA/QC
- Performs and documents a wide variety of inspections, checks, and sampling procedures during the production process
- Inspects and approves equipment, material and products at different stages of production.
- Records observations for improving processes or non-compliances based on current standard operating procedures and practices.
- Inspects and verifies outgoing shipments for accuracy.
- Releases and issues labels for production
- Performs line clearance and inspects processing area for removal of all previous product, components and foreign materials.
- Monitors the equipment to ensure proper operation and calibration
- Monitors all aspects of the manufacturing/packaging operations and reports non-conformances to the Supervisor or Manager.
- Performs line checks and AQLs as required by batch record and on the job training.
- Reviews documentation to assure accuracy and completeness
- Maintains all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides customer service support as needed to customers and other company team members
- Follows established department SOP’s, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
- Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
- QUALIFICATION : B.sc /Ms.c/ Bpharma/ Mpharma
Benefits: Food provided
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Day Shift
Job Location: Bengaluru
Address: No .194. Site No 74-75. Bertana Agarahara. Hosur Rd. behind Metro wholesale. Bengaluru. Karnataka – 560100
Contact HR (WhatsApp): 9740126668
To apply for this job please visit www.invisionpharma.com.