Website Invision Pharma Ltd
Invision Medi Sciences Pvt Ltd is known for its presence for delivering latest molecules in the market on regular basis and is listed upfront in CIMS and Drug Today. We are present across India with wide range of over 2500 products including Tablets, Capsules, Injections, Syringes, Lotions, Soaps, Syrups, Suspensions, Infusions, Sachets, Ointments, Eye/Ear Drops, Nasal drops, Powders etc. with 10 marketing divisions DCGI approved products, prescribed by over 1 lakh doctors all over.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate’s potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conducting interviews via phone/Face to face/Google meet Online
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff
- Direct disciplinary procedures
BCom /BBA Fresher
Minimum 6 months of HR Experience or Hr course
Preferred Bangalore located Candidate only.
Effective communication skills
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
High-energy and passion.
Language : Kannada Mandatory
Benefits: Food provided
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Day Shift
Job Location: Bengaluru
Address: No .194. Site No 74-75. Bertana Agarahara. Hosur Rd. behind Metro wholesale. Bengaluru. Karnataka – 560100
To apply for this job please visit www.invisionpharma.com.