Website Invision Pharma Ltd
We are looking for a dedicated graphic designer to join our thriving company. Expected to have a minimum experience of 1-2 yrs with a growth mind-set. As a designer, the applicant is anticipated to put his/her passion for design to explore versatile solutions through typographic choices, compelling layouts, and captivating colors. The candidate should collaborate with the marketing team including other designers and content writers; to create effective and eye-catching designs capable to enliven marketing campaigns in order to increase our user base.
Your duties include delivering brilliant creative ideas and developing graphic designs, illustrations, and logos for digital platforms to optimize our marketing efforts across appropriate channels and build a professional brand.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Specialization in Graphic Designing and Video Making.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare drafts and present ideas
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and other designs using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw software(mandatory).
- Packaging design & product 3D design
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Design and create motion graphics video
- Insert music (Background music and Sfx), dialogues, graphics and special effects as needed.
- Assist in selecting audio, Motion graphics, Video editing, color combination, Typography, etc. for graphic design.
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Make sure to bring your Portfolio and documents (Mandatory)
- 1-3 years Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Coral draw, Adobe Premiere Pro / Any Other Video Making Software, Corel Draw.Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Should have hands on experience in Animation, Coreldraw and videography, 3D, illustrator.
- Pharma field or experience as a graphic designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
Minimum Experience: 1-3 Years
To apply for this job please visit www.invisionpharma.com.